Monday, February 6, 2012

2011 Countdown

I am aware that it is now February and over 10 percent of 2012 is already behind us. Nevertheless, what follows is a count-down wrap-up of me in 2011.  Thanks to Megio for the idea.

10 New Movies I Enjoyed

Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows 
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2
Source Code
Captain America: The First Avenger
Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides
Kung Fu Panda 2
Soul Surfer
Zookeeper
Green Lantern
Gnomeo and Juliet

9 Place I Went

Home (for the summer, and for Christmas)
Eagle Creek (Punchbowl Falls)
Hogle Zoo

Cornbelly's
Salt Lake City Temple
(we got to see the room in which Kira was sealed to her family)
Park City (I got two pairs of shoes in one trip)
Garcia's
Texas Roadhouse

8 Reasons to Celebrate as a Family

Theodore Leonard Miller
(Technically not born until January)
Dad and Heidi got married
Seconds turned 10 (that's what? 70 in dog years?)
Acacia graduated from high school
Kira quit her job

7 Crazy Things that Happened

Kira got pre-eclampsia
We got a different car
We saw a beaver at Leslie Groves park
We sold half our furniture and rearranged our living room
We did not celebrate our anniversary
(We are celebrating twice this year)

6 Scholastic Progresses

Finished the first year of my Masters program
Started the final year of my Masters program
Interned for the Benton County Commissioners
Participated in an Intermountain Healthcare Student Think Tank
Took the GRE again
Applied to PhD programs for Economics at 10 Universities

5 TV Shows Kira and I watched

Psych
Numb3rs
Up All Night
The Voice
The Sing-off

4 Photo Shoots

Baby J's Newborn Photo Shoot
Friends of Acacia- Graduation Photo Shoot
Jace's 6-month Family Photo Shoot

3 First Holidays

Jace's First Halloween
Jace's First Thanksgivings (2 of 'em) 
Jace's First Christmas

2 Songs I Wrote

Philosophers' Remix of Black's "Friday"
Hey Stephen

1 New Favorite Number

Phi over Thrix

1 comment :

  1. I loved this! It's hard to pick a favorite, but probably how you listed Texas Roadhouse on the "places I went" list. Congrats on a busy and eventful year!!

    ReplyDelete