Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Home Again, Home Again...

First thing first-
On April 8, 2011 at 3:33pm, Jace Hawken Miller was born in the American Fork Hospital (you can see these pictures if you're friends with me on facebook).  He was 19 inches long and weighed 5 lbs 15.5 oz.  Shortly thereafter, we took time for an infant Photo Shoot (you can see these pictures if you're friends with Kira on facebook).

After a few weeks, we gave him a bath and all the hair on top of his head fell out.  After 6 weeks, he is over 11 pounds and has almost grown out of his newborn clothes.  He eats every 3-3.5 hours during the day and 4-5 hours at night.  Other than that, he poops.  We love him a lot.

3 comments :

  1. He is so cute! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats again! You three are an awesome family. I'm sorry I never came to visit before leaving to DC. I'll definitely come by when I am back in the fall. The pics on Facebook are great.

    ReplyDelete